= TaLonGirls = by KeawZaaa & ^^Dear^^

วันอาทิตย์, กุมภาพันธ์ 20, 2548

บางกอก: วัดระฆัง ล่องเจ้าพระยา

posted by sinner













I woke up very early to drive my dad to college.

I planned to go somewhere, I've been there for couple of times when I felt wierd about myself.
I wrote about my little day trip like this, once, on a notebook, not a digital diary. I took pics with a film camera, not a digital one either.
I like what I wrote at that time. :)


So I parked my car at Central Chidlom before 10 am, the parking lot was so empty as the place wasn't opened yet. I took BTS to Saphan Taksin, then a ChaoPraya Express Boat. No traffic to be worry about.






-2-

On the boat, there were many of tourists. I saw a couple, an old farang couple getting on board and taking pictures of the river and it surroundings. Very lovely, they reminded me of my mom and dad. I wish mom and dad could travel just like this.
I hardly took them anywhere, I was busy spending most of the time..........hmm......making excuses?






Got off at Tha Chang, then took a crossing boat to Wat Rakhang.
Situated on the side of the river, the place was quite crowded on Sunday morning.




-3-

I paid respects to the Buddha and prayed the Chin-na-ban-chorn session inside the church (the chant was printed on complimentary leaflets), as it was very crowded, people stepped on my feet while I was doing a chant.

-_________-'






Filling fuel for oil lamps in front of Birthday Buddha Images was considered a good thing to do, as it would bright up your life or something like that.

Strangely enough, most of the people filled in all lamps, not selected only their particular birthday buddha image.

Maybe they wish their lives could be lightened up everyday.


-4-




Inside Buddha Church, windows were all opened. So it wasn't hot at all.
I saw many people doing their meditation. I didn't know how to do it exactly.
I usually fell asleep. Forcing myself to set my mind on the pulse of breathing was hard.


-5-





I also had this Holy Water in a provided plastic bag.
What am I gonna do with it?
No idea.




-7-

In here



(view from BTS Station)


My bf was doing his examination.


Finally back to the car, I made such a long post today. I should go to bed and wake up early for fitness work-out tomorrow.
(If I missed it, that's mean I fail again, surrender to the laziness and excuses)


Anyway, I drove back to Kite Uni, did some IELTS practice tests while waiting for him to come down.



Then we went to Sizzler (yes again)




Calories.